Followers

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Change

I have accepted the Head Wrestling Coach/ Social Studies Special Education position at J.J. Pearce High School.  I will miss the great administrators, staff, and especially students at Dan F. Long Middle School and R.L. Turner High School.  I will be taking a break from my action research as the tutorials and pull out program at Pearce are significantly different then at Long.  I have discussed my action research with my new campus principal and I will find out who my new site supervisor is when school starts. I may continue to work on tutorial development or possibly a new action research project.  I will keep you informed.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new position! Hopefully you won't have too many changes ahead as your action research plan goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Coach,
    Tutorials are very important for many students but I find it hard validate information that is collected from tutorials unless it is a specific program and everyone is actively participating in it. Good luck with you new position. Sounds like you have some challenges ahead. Don't hesitate to contact me for help.

    ReplyDelete